Train operation between Fukaura Station and Ajigasawa Station to resume on the Gonō Line
The information below is provided by JR East (East Japan Railway Company) as of 8 December, 2022.
Please note that scheduled times and dates may be subject to change depending on weather or other conditions and will be updated accordingly.
- The temporary suspension of service of the section below on the Gonō Line due to heavy rains in August 2022 is scheduled to resume operation (refer Table 1).
- The Resort Shirakami is scheduled to resume operation on all sections between Akita Station and Aomori Station from Saturday, December 24, 2022 (refer Table 2 & 3).
Future train operation schedule for Resort Shirakami
- Resort Shirakami 1 (stops on the way): Oiwake・Hachirogata・Moritake・Higashi-Noshiro・Noshiro・Akita Shirakami・Iwadate・Jūniko・WeSpa Tsubakiyama・Fukaura・Ajigasawa・Mutsu-Morita・Kizukuri・Goshogawara・Mutsu-Tsurada・Itayanagi・Fujisaki・Kawabe・Hirosaki・Shin-Aomori
- Resort Shirakami 5 (stops on the way): Oiwake・Hachirogata・Higashi Noshiro・Noshiro・Akita Shirakami・Iwadate・Jūniko・WeSpa Tsubakiyama・Fukaura・Senjōjiki・Ajigasawa・Mutsu-Morita・Kizukuri・Goshogawara・Mutsu-Tsuruda・Itayanagi・Fujisaki・Kawabe・Hirosaki・Shin-Aomori）
- Resort Shirakami 2 (stops on the way): Shin-Aomori・Hirosaki・Kawabe・Fujisaki・Itayanagi・Mutsu-Tsuruda・Goshogawara・Kizukuri・Mutsu-Morita・Ajigasawa・Senjōjiki・Fukaura・WeSpa Tsubakiyama・Jūniko・Iwadate・Akita Shirakami・Noshiro・Higashi-Noshiro・Moritake・Hachirogata・Oiwake
- Resort Shirakami 4 (stops on the way): Shin-Aomori・Hirosaki・Kawabe・Fujisaki・Itayanagi・Mutsu-Tsuruda・Goshogawara・Kizukuri・Mutsu-Morita・Ajigasawa・Senjōjiki・Fukaura・WeSpa Tsubakiyama・Jūniko・Iwadate・Akita Shirakami・Noshiro・Higashi-Noshiro・Hachirogata・Oiwake
Termination of Resort Shirakami’s sectional operation
The sectional operation of Resort Shirakami 1 and 2 between Ajikasawa station and Aomori station that was announced on 7 November, 2022 will be terminated on Friday, 23 December, 2022.
Resort Shirakami 1 (stops on the way): Mutsu-Morita, Kizukuri, Goshogawara, Mutsu-Tsuruta, Itayanagi, Fujisaki, Kawabe, Hirosaki, Shin-Aomori
Resort Shirakami 2 (stops on the way): Shin-Aomori, Hirosaki, Kawabe, Fujisaki, Itayanagi, Mutsu-Tsuruda, Goshogawara, Kizukuri, Mutsu-Morita
- If you wish to change the reserved-seat ticket you have already purchased due to the end of the sectional operation, you can get a refund at the station counter without any charge. Please purchase another reserved-seat ticket of your choice.
View Gonō Line on Google Maps: